1. Start by priming your eyelids and directly under your lashes.
2. Apply a gray cream base to your lid and blend out the harsh edges. Don’t have one? A black pencil liner works well too. Sheer it out with your finger or a brush.
3. Apply a shimmery blue eyeshadow from the lash line up to the crease. Soften the edges with a fluffy blending brush. Bring the shadow down to your lower lash line as well.
4. Take a warm brown eyeshadow a few shades darker than your skin and blend it into the crease. A fluffy blending brush works best to be sure the blue fades into the brown seamlessly. Focus most of the brown on the outer crease for an elongated eye look.
5. Add a dark navy eyeshadow to the outer corner and blend with a stiffer blending brush. This will create more depth and coolness.
6. For added smokiness, take a black eyeshadow with the same brush and add it over the dark blue. For a less dramatic look, skip this step.
7. Add a matte or slightly shimmery highlight under the brow. This can be subtle by using a color about two shades lighter than your skin. You could also use your face powder. Take a shimmery light teal and apply it to the inner corner and 1/4 of the way onto your lid. This will help brighten the eye.
8. Line the upper and lower waterline with a black kohl pencil.
9. Add a winged liner to the lid and apply mascara or false lashes.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mushroom cream shadow by Urban Decay
Radium by Urban Decay
Velvet Revolver by Too Faced
Contrast by MAC
Perversion by Urban Decay
Money by Urban Decay
Vanilla by MAC
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Zero
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara